Using an Inverse Oil ETF There certainly has been no shortage of watching the oil markets over the last couple of years. From a high of $107.68 (West Texas Intermediate, light sweet futures) in June of 2014 oil had a stunning collapse down to $27.56 in January of 2016. That is a staggering loss of [...]
Grumpy Grizzly Blog
- A CFA Asks: How Does a PermaBear Plan for Retirement?
- Bearish? 5 Finance Blogs You Must Follow
- Don’t Buy Bitcoin: Inverse ETFs are Better
- Is There an Inverse Bitcoin ETF?
- 3 Best Inverse ETFs for 2018
- Sudden Emergency? Consider a 401k Hardship Withdrawal
- Looking to Hedge? Forget Bitcoin, Consider Inverse ETFs
- Wells Fargo 401k Participants: Proceed with Caution
- Asset Backed Securities: Ticking Time Bomb
- Beware of Commercial Real Estate Funds!