There are several warning signs flashing in financial markets. Here, we highlight some of the more egregious valuation metrics that many investors may not be aware of. Wall Street firms and the mainstream media have little interest in touting an extended, overbought stock market for investors. Warning signs are evident in the market's Price to [...]
Grumpy Grizzly Blog
- A CFA Asks: How Does a PermaBear Plan for Retirement?
- Bearish? 5 Finance Blogs You Must Follow
- Don’t Buy Bitcoin: Inverse ETFs are Better
- Is There an Inverse Bitcoin ETF?
- 3 Best Inverse ETFs for 2018
- Sudden Emergency? Consider a 401k Hardship Withdrawal
- Looking to Hedge? Forget Bitcoin, Consider Inverse ETFs
- Wells Fargo 401k Participants: Proceed with Caution
- Asset Backed Securities: Ticking Time Bomb
- Beware of Commercial Real Estate Funds!